Why Choose the Arizona Painting Company?
Here at the Arizona Painting Company we believe in exceptional customer service and integrity of our work. What this means is that we are not satisfied until you are satisfied. We go the extra mile with each and every customer to ensure the highest level of customer service. It is the consistent flow of happy customers that keeps us growing strong.
So, why choose us? Because we can attribute these happy customers to our caring and devoted house painting crews. Our painting crews are 2-3 people, one being an on-site foreman. The foreman is always at your home to oversee the project and ensure that standards are being met. Your home will also be inspected by our manager who ensures the crews are accomplishing everything we promised at the time of your initial bid. After the work is complete the foreman will perform a final inspection of the project with you before leaving. You’ll always know what to expect when you hire us because we follow a system so we don’t miss anything.
Awards & Recognition
The Arizona Painting Company is proud to be honored with numerous awards and accolades. When you choose the Arizona Painting Company you are choosing a skilled and professional painting company in Phoenix and Tucson that has been around for a long time and we truly care about the business we are in. We know that it is a big decision when hiring a company to work in, and around your home, and if you choose us you will not be disappointed!
- Voted #1 Painting Company in Arizona since 2016 by Ranking Arizona
- Best of Houzz 2015 & 2016
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner for 12 Years Straight
- Nominated for the Better Business Bureau’s Ethics Award
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Acknowledgement from Ronald McDonald House for charity painting work
- Certified Rosie On The House Partner
- Charity home painted for Nascar Angels
- Contributor to Phoenix Children’s Hospital Charities
- We leave nothing behind, so you don’t have to worry about our equipment causing unfortunate accidents or unattractive messes!
- We use only high quality materials to ensure the best durability and long lasting work!
- Our 3, 5 and 10 year warranties assure our customers that we stand behind our work!
- We put each employee through rigorous training and monthly skill building to ensure you have the best.
Rosie on the House Certified
Rosie On The House is Arizona’s No. 1 home improvement show. It airs Saturday mornings on radio stations KTAR in Phoenix, KNST in Tucson, KAZM in Sedona, and KQNA in the Prescott quad-city area. As one of only three painters in the Valley certified by ROTH we’re proud to be a member.
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
We carry all the proper licenses for Arizona. We are licensed to do commercial painting and residential painting. Our license number is #251484. We carry 2 million dollars in liability and workers comp insurance so you can rest assured that you’re covered in the unlikely event there is an accident. We have monthly safety meetings and weekly site inspections to help prevent any accidents from happening. Try finding another painting company that adheres to those guidelines.