The Arizona Painting Company Process: What to Expect
The Arizona Painting Company guarantees to deliver the highest quality results and craftsmanship every time. Our professional craftsmanship has achieved, with a combination of our systematic approach, vast knowledge and experience of paint technology, product and application, as well as meticulous attention to detail. All of these factors combined deliver beautiful, long-lasting, results to your home or business space.
Knowing that your home or business looks its best and is properly protected is worth it. Our customers will agree, read our client reviews and contact us today to schedule your free painting estimate.
We believe that practicing and perfecting a system is what makes a great business, and our customers appreciate that. We want you to know that your business is important to us and we’ve taken a lot of pride in setting up the most streamlined house painting process, making it as easy and stress free for you! Here’s what to expect when you call us:
- We’ll get your information and setup a time for an estimator to come meet with you, we’re usually able to come out within a day or two to provide a free quote. We give you a set time, not a window like the cable guy, we know your time is valuable.
- The estimator will arrive on time and would like to walk the property with you to address any concerns or questions you may have. He will leave you with a printed quote at that time, don’t worry it’s no pressure, you don’t need to decide on the spot. To be honest we really just need to see each project because if we’re going to do the work we want to be prepared when we arrive, this is why we do all quotes on-site. He will also leave you with references of our previous work.
- When you decide to schedule you can call our office at (602) 648-3071 in Phoenix or (520) 284-1792 in Tucson, we will schedule your job when it works best for you. You will get a firm date from us so you can plan on it! Typically, we collect a deposit at the time of booking the job. If you need help choosing colors let us know, we can schedule a color consultant to meet with you and help you pick the colors out.
- Approximately 1 week prior to your start date we will call you and email you to confirm your job details. We’ll need you to review the following forms prior to our arrival to start the job.
|File Link||Valid Dates||Note||File Size|
|Interior Pre-Paint Checklist||104.5 KB|
|Exterior Pre-Paint Checklist||35.8 KB|
Paint Color Selection Form
Please complete this form and fax it to our office at (602) 648-3071 in Phoenix, (520) 284-1792 in Tucson, or email it to sales@ArizonaPaintingCompany.com.
At this time we ask that you email or fax us your final paint color selections. We prefer to have this in writing from you so we don’t miss anything at all. We take it from here, we’ll get all your paint and products ordered and ready to go prior to your start date, this way there are no delays.
During the Painting Job
- Our painters will arrive between 7:30-8:30AM to begin the job on the first day, the crew foreman will walk through the project with you to go over any questions you may still have. Each crew generally consists of a crew foreman and a helper. We want to make sure you’re 100% happy so this is a good time to let us know of any concerns you have. Not many other painting contractors can say that! At this time we’ll begin the exterior painting process or the interior painting process, depending on what were were hired for.
- During the project we follow up daily with the crew foreman and our project manager will also conduct job visits where we inspect their quality of work. We take this step very seriously, we want to make sure you are getting the best possible quality. These levels of checks and quality checks and training are what makes us different than most other painting companies.
- When the job is complete the crew foreman will perform a final inspection with you, we do this to make sure you are 100% happy prior to us packing up all our equipment. If you see anything at all just let us know! Once you sign-off on the job we leave you with a quality survey where you can review our work. At this time we prefer to collect the final balance and settle up on the job, after you are 100% satisfied.
After the Painting Job
Rest assured that once we leave your home we’re just a phone call away. We’re not a ‘fly by night’ house painter who disappears forever after the job. If you ever have any issues or need assistance just give us a call or email! We stand behind our work with a written warranty of up to 10 years depending on the painting package you selected.
As you can see, every aspect of our painting process is planned and designed with your satisfaction in mind. We know that it’s customers happiness that keeps us in business and we truly value your business!