The exterior paint on your home is more than just for show; it protects your siding and structure from the elements. Paint protects from rain and sun, rot and infestation while making your home look its best and adding value. While you can procrastinate on some home maintenance projects, falling behind on painting your exterior can lead to bigger and more expensive issues than just a dilapidated appearance.
Protection for Your Home’s Structure
Paint is the armor that covers your home’s structure, the sealant that keeps out the elements. While Arizona does not have the rain and snow that other regions must deal with, homes here still need protection from the elements. When paint begins to fade and peel, that protection is gone. Moisture can seep into the walls and can cause rot in the wood or mold in the insulation. This can weaken the structure of your home and cause hazardous conditions. Keeping up with exterior painting seals your home from moisture and can prevent expensive and risky damage inside the exterior walls and structure.
Keeping pests out of your home is difficult in Arizona. While paint cannot prevent all forms of pests, it can help minimize some penetration of these creatures. New paint and caulking can make it harder for insects to get inside the structure of your home. Keeping out termites and other pests can reduce damage to your home and protect your family.
Loss of Value
The curb appeal of your home is important to the value. The exterior paint of your home can have a significant impact on the curb appeal and value, especially if you fall behind on renewing its surface. Quality exterior paint applied by professionals can last over a decade, but the Arizona weather can be harsh. It is important to refresh your exterior paint as soon as it begins to look faded or worn to keep your home looking beautiful and to protect it from damage. This is especially important if you intend on refinancing your home or putting it on the market as an old paint job can reduce the value of your home.
Why Choose Arizona Painting Company for Your Exterior Painting?
If it is time to update your exterior paint, make the call to Arizona Painting Company to get started. We offer top-quality paints and expert application to ensure your next exterior paint job lasts for the best value. While there are many painting companies out there for you to choose from, we want you to know what differentiates us from the competition. Here are a few reasons why you should choose us for your next exterior painting project:
- Top-quality paints. We only use the best paints for all our painting projects. The quality and durability of your exterior paint starts with using 100% acrylic paint that is designed to last. We have several options to choose from, but even our most economical option is a high-standard paint that will offer optimum results.
- Experienced crews. All our exterior painting jobs are done by our experienced crews, with 2-3 people in each crew, including a site foreman. We hire experienced, well-trained individuals who are committed to performing the highest level of workmanship. Plus, we are licensed, bonded and insured; we have over 2 million dollars in coverage for worker’s compensation and liability.
- Details matter. We follow a stringent regimen when it comes to our exterior painting jobs. We ensure that your home is prepared properly before we begin painting and we follow our checklist to the letter through the painting process for the best quality. Not only do we apply a beautiful, protective coating to your home, we caulk around windows and doors to ensure your home is sealed against the elements.
- Outstanding service. Our crews at Arizona Painting Company put our customers first. We show up on-time and meet our deadlines to make the painting process as convenient as possible for our clients. We listen to your requests and we don’t leave until we are convinced you are 100% satisfied with our work. And when we do leave, we will clean up our mess and take all our trash with us.
- Quality guarantee. We stand behind our work. We guarantee our service and quality, plus offer up to 10-year warranties on our paint jobs. Our commitment to excellence is why we have been awarded an A+ rating with the BBB, been an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner for over a decade and have received many other awards for our service.
Don’t fall behind on protecting your home from the elements. Give your exterior a fresh coat of paint for improved beauty and protection this fall. Call us today at Arizona Painting Company to get your estimate and to schedule an exterior paint job for your home.