If you’re a business owner, it may be surprising to learn that certain colors can attract and bring in more customers and revenue to your business. The psychology of colors is thought to have something to do with how certain colors resonate and bring up certain feelings. Part of going above and beyond as a business is to ensure that your customers want to stay when they arrive and enjoy their time that they’re there.
Psychology of Color
The psychology of color is a vast and complicated idea. Color can inspire different feelings and even memories that can be based on our culture, experiences, and behavior. It is the effect that color has on each and every one of us. Be mindful that experiences and culture are so different from every individual that colors can translate feelings, but these feelings can be different from one another, it is not an exact science.
This can be a nerve-racking concept. At times you may believe customers want a demure and understand color to insight calm. While important there are other colors on the color wheel that deserve just as much attention. Be aware that bold colors may be tiptoeing on the risk of deterring your customers. If done correctly it can be engaging and exciting for customers
Explore patterns. A great way to incorporate bold colors could be to create a pattern. This can take these bold colors and make them less overwhelming and even bring in a design and aesthetic sense to your business.
- Orange – A bright orange communicates affordable deals and value. It is a color that increases optimism and makes the customer cheerful and energized. Use it responsibly since orange can also encourage caution.
- Green – This color usually communicates a natural and eco-friendly feel. it can also communicate prosperity and feelings of wanting to spend, as well as a feeling of balance.
- Red – Red communicates high energy and passion. It can ensure action and drive purchases in a business. It can also be somewhat overwhelming if used incorrectly. An accent wall is a wonderful way to inspire action while also still keeping customers free of anxiety.
- Blue – Blue ignites feelings of reliance, calm and soothing tranquility. This can be great for offices and productivity. Offering a sense of security for customers, wonderful for businesses who need to insight calm and even help reduce anxiety.
- Yellow – A sunshiney yellow inspires feelings of uplifting and happy. This can be a great color for businesses that are branded more toward children and younger adults. This fun color also reminds one of summer and sun.
- White – A nice clean white hue can communicate feelings of purity, simplicity, and high-end elegance. Keeping it simple especially when it goes with the branding, is important., it can also communicate a clean slate.
- Black – This sleek color can establish elegance and sophistication. It can demonstrate the power of a brand. Be sure to use this color carefully while painting. It should not overwhelm the customer but instead, be used in a way that compliments and establishes sleekness.
If you’re still unsure of what color to choose for your businesses, look into our Arizona Painting Company color consulting tools to ensure that you get the perfect color to build your brand and business.